Where’s My Refund
- Go here to find out about your Federal Refund
- Go here to find out about your Massachusetts Refund
- Go here to find out about your Amended Return
Required Minimum Distribution Rules for 2022
Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) are withdrawals you have to make from IRA acounts and retirement plans when you reach the age of 72. The amount you must distribute depends on the balance in your account and your life expectancy as defined by the IRS.
- You can use the AARP RMD Calculator to determine how much you are required to withdraw.
- Get updated on the latest IRS RMD rules for 2022.
- Learn about the 2022 RMD Rules.